About this Support Policy
This document is for support policy. Devute will utilize the support policy and prerequisites. We
have an innovative, dedicated expert technical team for your support.
Note: This Support Policy is dependent upon adjustments because of changes in innovation
administrations and backing needs.
Devute Support Policy
- 1. During the project, we will offer you unlimited revision for services and packages.
- 2. We will provide support in technical issues. But if the client is responsible for any problems after the delivery of the project,
we will not offer any free support. In this case, you have to pay for the task separately.
- 3. We will provide all kinds of support mentioned in our policy to our clients.
- 4. If the client wants to add something new after delivery, He/she have to pay us an additional payment, the charge will depend on the task.
- 5. We will provide live support during office hours. We provide you with live chat support during our
office hours. For business days, on our off-day, the client can book a ticket by logging in on our portal,
or he/she can send us a message. We will reply to the message on our next working day
- 1. When you create a ticket, we reply within 24 hours. Support is provided within 10/12 hours contacting through ticket. (Business Days)
- 2. If the client mails us for any reason and does not get a reply from us, then he/she can choose one of these four options to contact us:
What Our Support Service Covers
We provide support for our Products, sold on www.devute.com only. Our Support Service incorporates
help with Product establishments, arrangement, and use. When you need assistance setting-up or arranging your module,
it's not too much trouble. First, check the documentation and
FAQs of the expansion. We may have addressed your inquiry as of now. On the off chance that it hasn't, kindly present a help ticket.
We fix all subject bugs as fast as conceivable. We try to provide support for fixing bugs within 48– 72 hours.
We try to respond according to the priority for your
bug fixes, after which we let you know about the issue.
What Our Support Service Does Not Cover
Our Support Service doesn't cover our products provided by Third Parties, not our Resellers or
Third-Party items and administrations. We might expect you to avoid Third Party items that are not introduced by our Products before we can help you.
We don't provide general help. You can find your resources and replies around at